Stadt Neustadt an der Aisch
Navigation überspringen


Sie sind hier: Startseite & Aktuelles »  Neustädter WEBCAMs » Objekte 12 - 15 » Mehrzweckhalle » Objects 16 - 20  

Objects 16 - 20


On the left: "Max-Döllner-Platz" ("Gänshügel"),
reconstructed in 1998; "Gänsehirtenbrunnen"
(goose keeper fountain) by Theophil Steinbrenner.
Go to "Mittlerer Stadtmauerweg". There, at No. 3,
you see the "Säuturm" (16) with overhanging
pyramidal roof. City wall with reconstructed parapet
walks (17);
No. 4: two-storey tower "Flurersturm", with eight-sided
peakedroof andweather vane, small city
wall museum,reconstructedand renovated
in 1997/8; the donors' plaques are worthy of note.


Pass by the relics of the city wall into
"Unterer Stadtmauerweg" to the
tower "Hirtenturm" (Shepherd´s Tower) (18);
projecting half-timbered construction,
cantilevers at the parapet walk; go on
to "Wilhelmstraße", Neustadt´s shopping street.

On the left: the "Plärrer" (19); in
the "Ansbacher Straße" the Neo-Gothic
Catholic church "St. Johannes Enthauptung"
( Beheading of St. Johannes , 1881-83) (20):
three-aisled terraced hall, polygonal choir
and west tower, choir stalls dating from the
17thcentury and originating from the
Church of St. Augustine in Birklingen,
Madonna and Child in an aureole, about 1520.

At the Plärrer: War Memorial (1870 - 71).






Stadtmauer (Säuturm)
Stadtmauer mit Wehrgang
Katholische Kirche
Stadt Neustadt an der Aisch
Marktplatz 5| 91413 Neustadt an der Aisch | Tel.: 09161 666-0| E-Mail: Kontakt
  OK  
Cookies ermöglichen eine bestmögliche Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung